2023/24 Hockey Registration open June 15 - August 1, 2023 for returning and new players
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!** Has been sent by email as well
1. Please complete Respect in Sport Parent Course - found on the Hockey Alberta Website.
If you need help and/or assistance with completing the course, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2.**WDMHA will be providing socks this year (included in your fees)** Please see size chart and choose as part of your registrations.
Power skating and goalie development is also included.
3. ***Please note $200.00 fundraising fee (per family) to be charged for the 2023-2024 Season, Opt out fundraising Fee $550.00***
4. ** A $300 fundraising deposit per family will be collected at the beginning of the 2023-2024 Season. This cheque will be cashed if fundraising duties are not met**
A jersey deposit cheque will also be collected at the team level prior to start of game play.
5. If you are applying for KidSport, JumpStart or in need of information regarding financial assistance options, please contact our Registrar Chyan Brand prior to July 15th, 2023.
*Late registration fee of $200.00 will be added to all returning players not registered by Midnight, August 1st, 2023*
$200 Fundraising fee includes: - 4 entries to NHL hockey draft (2023/24 Season prizes of $1000, $750, $500)
- 4 tickets to WDMHA Winter Event on Nov. 18, 2023
Each family will be expected to donate an silent auction item to this event as well as fulfill a volunteer spot.
Fundraising deposit cheque of $300 will be collected by team managers at start of season. This will only be cashed if volunteer comittment not completed.
Opt out of Fundraising Fee $550.00 - no donation required as well no obligation to fill volunteer spot.
Payment Plan Option - 4 post dated cheques dated July 15th, 2023, August 15th, 2023, Sept 15th, 2023, & October 15th, 2023.
E-transfer payments can be sent to email@example.com
Please note player name and division. Pay in full or payment options available
Players trying out at AA/AAA are required to submit a post dated cheque for fees in full dated Oct 1st, 2023.
If you are applying for KidSport, JumpStart or in need of information regarding financial assistance options, please contact our Registrar prior to July 15th, 2023.
If you are not receiving emails from WDMHA please check that you did not opt out of receiving emails through RAMP. We have several members who have opted out. Emails through RAMP are WDMHA's main source of communication. You are missing important season updates, if you have opted out of the emails.