WDMHA 2019/2020 Hockey Draft
Season: NHL 2019/20 Regular
Pool Name: WDMHA1920
Guest Access: warriorshockey
Cut-off for team entries is midnight, October 13th.
Rules for naming your 4 teams in the draft:
1. You are allowed to pick 4 teams in the WDMHA1920 regular season hockey draft.
2. Use your last name and the numbers (1-4) behind each of your teams.
Ie. DRAISAITL1, DRAISAITL2, DRAISAITL3, DRAISAITL4
3. You are allowed to sell any or all of your 4 draft teams if you wish, however…
* If you sell any of your drafts, YOU MUST STILL USE YOUR LAST NAME AND DRAFT TEAM NUMBER FOR EACH DRAFT.
Draisaitl sells a draft to McDavid, the team name will be DRAISAITL(1-4).
You are responsible for knowing who you sell the draft to, and which team you’ve designated to the buyer.
4. Any names that show up on the list of teams in our draft that aren’t on our Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) and in the stated format will be deleted from the draft.
5. Points are awarded as follows:
Forwards / Defence Goals 1 pt
Assists 1 pt
Goalies Wins 2 pts
Shutouts 1 pts
Goalie Goal 5 pts
Goalie Assist 1 pt
**In the event of a tie at the conclusion of the NHL 19/20 regular season, the team with the MOST GOALS SCORED will be the tiebreaker.